Bruno Pedro is a Web and Business developer with over fifteen years’ experience in both startups and large corporations. He’s the CTO of CloudWork, an integration PaaS that lets companies connect their business apps to automate key tasks and processes. He’s also the editor of API UX, a collaborative blog about API User Experience.
- Nubera (CTO): the company behing GetApp and CloudWork, 2012 — now
- tarpipe (co-founder): a publishing mediation and distribution platform, 2008 — 2012 (acquired by Nubera)
- JobTide (founder): a job aggregator and search engine, 2006 — 2011 (acquired by Adclick)
- eth: a consulting and Web development company in south Portugal, 1999 — 2002
Open Source projects
- node-fs, 2011 — now
- Horde Template compilation code (used by the IMP Webmail Client), November 2006
- PEAR Auth_Container_SOAP, 2003 — now
- ProFTPD Quota LDAP Module, May 2003
- phdwait (PHP Database Web Application Toolkit), September 2002
Bruno is currently living in Barcelona, Spain, but is available to participate remotely in projects anywhere in the world. If you’re interested, check out his full profile at Linkedin, write him a message to email@example.com, follow him on twitter or Google+.