Bruno Pedro is a computer science professional with over 25 years of experience in the industry. Throughout his career, he has worked on a variety of projects, including Internet traffic analysis, API backends and integrations, and Web applications. He has also managed teams of developers and founded several companies, including tarpipe, an iPaaS, in 2008, and the API Changelog in 2015. In addition to his work experience, Bruno has also made contributions to the API industry through his written work, including two published books on API-related topics and numerous technical magazine and web articles. He has also been a speaker at numerous API industry conferences and events from 2013 to 2018.
Bruno also started API UX, an API User Experience initiative, where he created the API Hierarchy of Needs and the API Automation Value Map.
- Blokness (Advisor): Reliable, real-time NFT data, 2022–now
- Nubentos (Investor): the API Marketplace For Health, 2020–now
- Landbot (Advisor): A SaaS platform that enables companies to create memorable conversational experiences, 2019–2021
- Fleksy (Advisor): The easiest and fastest content access while typing on a mobile device, 2018–2019
- Hitch (co-founder and CTO): A single platform to help API owners engage with and grow their API community, 2016–2017
- API Changelog (co-founder and CTO): API documentation monitoring and notification, 2015–2017
- Nubera (CTO): the company behind GetApp and CloudWork, 2012–2014 (acquired by Gartner in 2015)
- tarpipe (co-founder): a publishing mediation and distribution platform, 2008–2012 (acquired by Nubera)
- JobTide (founder): a job aggregator and search engine, 2006–2011 (acquired by AdClick)
- eth: a consulting and Web development company in south Portugal, 1999–2002
Open Source projects
- postman-openapi-sync, 2021–now
- express-glitch-keepalive, 2018–now
- node-fs, 2011–now
- intercom-php, 2013–2014
- Horde Template compilation code (used by the IMP Webmail Client), November 2006
- PEAR Auth_Container_SOAP, 2003–now
- ProFTPD Quota LDAP Module, May 2003
- phdwait (PHP Database Web Application Toolkit), September 2002
Bruno is currently living in Barcelona, Spain, but is available to participate remotely in projects anywhere in the world. If you’re interested, check out his full profile on Linkedin, write him a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow him on twitter, or GitHub.