Bruno Pedro has been building open source and commercial applications for more than 20 years, with more than a decade as a Web and cloud computing technologist.
He created and then sold one of the first startups to deal with complex integration between APIs in a user-friendly approach. Tarpipe, a predecessor to IFTTT and Zapier, was created in 2008 and sold in 2012.
- Landbot (Advisor): A SaaS platform that enables companies to create memorable conversational experiences, 2019–now
- Fleksy (Advisor): The easiest and fastest content access while typing on a mobile device, 2018–now
- Hitch (co-founder and CTO): A single platform to help API owners engage with and grow their API community, 2016–2017
- API Changelog (co-founder and CTO): API documentation monitoring and notification, 2015–2017
- Nubera (CTO): the company behind GetApp and CloudWork, 2012–2014 (acquired by Gartner in 2015)
- tarpipe (co-founder): a publishing mediation and distribution platform, 2008–2012 (acquired by Nubera)
- JobTide (founder): a job aggregator and search engine, 2006–2011 (acquired by AdClick)
- eth: a consulting and Web development company in south Portugal, 1999–2002
Open Source projects
- express-glitch-keepalive, 2018–now
- node-fs, 2011–now
- intercom-php, 2013–2014
- Horde Template compilation code (used by the IMP Webmail Client), November 2006
- PEAR Auth_Container_SOAP, 2003–now
- ProFTPD Quota LDAP Module, May 2003
- phdwait (PHP Database Web Application Toolkit), September 2002
Bruno is currently living in Barcelona, Spain, but is available to participate remotely in projects anywhere in the world. If you’re interested, check out his full profile on Linkedin, write him a message to email@example.com, follow him on twitter, or GitHub.